Sunday, March 17, 2013

by Emily Riddle


I know that this is not the best picture in the world, but it is one of my favorites that I took during our nine day excursion to Patagonia. There are five pictures, and in every picture is a different snapshot of places we went during our excursion.

Far left: Torres del Paine; the national park we stayed in for three days
Second: Puerto Natales; we stayed there for two nights
Middle: Torres del Paine again
Fourth: The Caballeros; the cowboys that live in the country side
Far right: Glacier Grey; the glacier that has slowly been melting away that we took a three hour boat ride right up next to it (we even got glacier ice in our Cokes).

It was hard trying to find a picture that I felt could show our nine day trip in one, but this one gets the closest. I still cannot believe that I had the opportunity to visit these places that you read about in National Geographic or see pictures of in a little convenience store (like these).

No comments:

Post a Comment