Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Homemade Meal

by Spencer Richardson 

Last weekend Rachel Alexander and I went to a friend's house near Valparaíso. Rachel met Lilli at the University's basketball practice and they quickly became friends. After riding one of the worst bus rides I have ever ridden we arrived to Lilli's town. She met us at the bus stop and we walked to her house. Her house was awesome! She had a dog, a cat, and three chickens. THE DOG HAD A WHEELCHAIR! It was the cutest thing I had ever seen. Her mother made us one of the best meals I've had in Chile. I miss home cooked meals, especially because I am not a very good cook. I wish we had more opportunities to make Chilean friends and have experiences like this one; however, I am still very exited for coming home in two weeks to all the home cooked meals I can eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment