Tuesday, April 23, 2013

These Crazies

by Will Hedges

So this is my dad.


This is actually my dad up on Huayna Picchu. 

I was so lucky to be able to have my folks come down while we were in Peru. Most of you already know this story, but my dad has wanted to see Macchu Picchu ever since he saw it in NatGeo when he was 10, and when he found out we were going, I think he started having his mid-life crisis.

I just feel so blessed to get to share this experience with him. I think I was more excited for him to get to go than myself.

My folks are just so goofy. Of course my dad thought it was super funny to hang off the edge of a cliff. Mom, however, didn't quite see the humor. She said we were taking years off of her life and I was her only son and needed to stop trying to give her a heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment