Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sketch: Café

by Will Hedges

Since I am literally nauseated by the idea of some kind of new sketch or trying to pull a terrible one out of my journal, I had no idea what I would post here for a sketch.

However, thanks to Sra. and Dra., I didn't have to worry too much about it. They gave us back our pictures from a meeting last November about something that we were looking forward to in Santiago, so I'll end the semester the same way I started it. Here's an early excerpt from my personal blog:

One thing I'm looking forward to is just hopping on the metro and finding a café somewhere, just taking time to write or read or something. Basically, I want to pick a stop, and just go. Maybe I'll get lost for a while, just to take a step back and take it all in.


It's not that there is anything special about this picture, except that this is more or less what the cafe across the street looked like: just a small building between some bigger buildings with some tables out front.

I lived my dream of just café cruising in Santiago, and I'm glad I did. It was always a nice way of taking a step back and just chilling out for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment