Wednesday, February 27, 2013

To You, From Me

by Lauren Wilcher


Something that I was looking forward to sharing once it was my turn to blog here on the Sleepless In Santiago page was getting to tell everyone about the "moments."Have you ever had a moment when life was everything you wanted it to be, and you were lucky enough to have friends by your side? Well, that's currently my life. I have made SO many great relationships during my time here in Chile. I honestly do not know how I have come this far without them. I know I plan to keep each and every person a part of my life from this day forward. This particular picture was the day I guess you could say I had my "breaking moment" where I realized that life is definitely great, exciting, and everything in between. I am very thankful for this trip and feel it is shaping me into the young lady I have desired to be. I dedicate this particular blog to all my peers on this trip because without each other I do not know how I or any of us would, or could, get through the homesickness, the language barrier, and any of the tough times. So, thanks ya'll. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment